We are so glad that you are interested in joining our online community for Pastors' Wives. Below is a detailed account of how to set up your membership on the forums. You may want to print it out for reference while you are registering. Members are allowed only one account, so if you have any problems after registering, please contact an administrator rather than attempting to register again.
1. When you first register, you will be asked to provide your e-mail address, and to choose a username (which cannot be changed) and a password. We highly recommend that you do not use your real name as your username. You will also need to verify your age by giving your birthdate. We also highly recommend leaving the box that keeps your e-mail address hidden checked, but it is your choice on whether to display your age.
If you do not reply to this e-mail within 7 days, your account will be deleted from the forums to reduce our backlog, and you will need to re-apply if you still desire membership. For this reason, it is important to let us know if you're not receiving the information request from our staff.
3. Also after you register, an activation e-mail will be sent to the address you provided. It will most likely arrive before the information request from our staff. This is your choice whether you activate your account via e-mail. However, if you do not, you will be unable to receive any notifications from the boards when a member sends you a private message or for topics you subscribe to.
If you choose to activate your account, simply click the link in the e-mail you received. You will then be asked to log in. Use the username and password you provided during the registration process. Once you log in, the board will take you right to the place you need to go and will automatically place the code in for you.
4. Once approved, you can log in to the board by going to www.pastorswives.org and clicking on "Message Boards" in the left-hand drop down menu.
5. YOU'RE IN! You can now change your profile information, password, display name, etc. by clicking on "Profile," under the banner at the top of the page.
6. From now on, all you need to do to access the board is "Log In." The board gives you the option to stay logged in by selecting, "Forever" on the drop-down menu, but please write down your password somewhere.
7. Be sure to keep your account active. We prune our membership on a yearly basis of inactive accounts. If you have not logged in and/or posted in the previous year, you will probably need to register a new account.
*Your approval time depends on the time it takes to verify your information. The more accurate and complete your information, the better.
** If someone referred you to the board be sure to mention their name to the staff member who contacts you. This will tremendously speed up your approval.
*** If you have any problems, please contact the board administrator or webmaster. Just email Administrator at pastorswives dot org using standard email format.
Our Message Board is open to any pastor's wife who has registered. This makes for a safe place to "be ourselves" without judgment. An online message board works like this: One person types a question, situation, or statement. Other members of the Board can read it and reply under what the previous person has written. Most posts receive numerous replies; some long some short.
Want to know how to register for the Message Board?
Want to know the Terms of Service for the Message Board?
Ready to sign up?
CLICK HERE !